Saturday, April 2, 2011

What Are The Odds?



Last night I saw a friend on the ferry I haven't seen in a while so we shared a glass of wine and caught up on things on the ride home.  I noticed she still carried her miscellaneous stuff in one of those eco-friendly Lululemon shopping bags.  "Still addicted to the clothing?" I casually inquired. Since her husband was sitting within earshot she hushed her voice and murmured, "at any given time there's a 30% I'm wearing something from Lululemon." She then rearranged her sweater to reveal her favorite Lulu crew neck tee.  

Okay, so that may not be so surprising - but here's the part worth noting:  she bought the tee nearly THREE years ago.  And it still looks BRAND NEW. 

Even her husband was impressed.  Me? I know where I'm headed today....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and for providing the link to the crew neck tee, Sheri.

    ReplyDelete