Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lululemon for Active Folks

You may already know that Lululemon branded clothing is great for active people.  Here are a few reasons why I love Lululemon:

It's great for aerial dance, especially working on rope.
When rehearsing for my latest aerial dance piece at Versatile Arts, a ninja on rope, I found that the only apparel that could withstand the course rope was my Lululemon tights.  I must admit, when buying my first pair of Lululemon tights, I wondered if they were worth the price as they are a bit more expensive than your average dance tight.  I now know that Lululemon apparel is worth every penny.  The amount of money I spent on one pair of Lululemons is less than what I would have invested in multiple pairs of tights when rehearsing on rope.


Lululemon apparel always looks great, on everyone.

Whether your out and about on the weekend, or wearing Lululemon during your workout training, Lululemon makes everyone look great.  I wear my Lululemon apparel during workout sessions with my personal trainer, Dawn Brent (The Exercise Space), then to the grocery store, and pretty much all weekend long.  Lululemon clothing is versatile, so you can pretty much wear it anywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Great info, Tiffany. Is there a particular version of the tights you like? Is so, please post a link to the catalog page or the product number. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think lululemon clothing is that one Ms. Wendy. it has the finest garment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly have to agree with you. Lululemon is a great brand for people who are into active lifestyle. But I experiment a lot with brands and I’m currently trying out some clothing from beyond yoga. Really loving it so far, but I’m waiting to see how durable the clothes will be especially since I wear them almost daily.

    ReplyDelete